Come work with amazing companies from all around the world on a wide variety of projects. While we’re based in Nelson, New Zealand, we have staff working for us globally. So whether you’re living in Nelson or Dunedin or somewhere in between, and you think you fit the bill, apply today!
Junior Paid Ads (PPC) Specialist
- Headquarters: Remote
- Must be located in New Zealand
- Remote working within New Zealand
- Join an expanding team with amazing culture
- Opportunity to make an impact
Jr Paid Ad (PPC) Specialist responsibilities include:
- Launching and optimising PPC campaigns (Google, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Monitoring budgets and overseeing search platform accounts
- Tracking KPIs and producing useful reports for clients and management (Google Data Studio)
- Communicating about campaign status, KPIs and suggestions with our Marketing Manager
Jr Paid Ad (PPC) Specialist to run PPC (Pay Per Click) campaigns and monitor paid search budgets for our wide range of ecommerce clients.
In this role, you should be well-versed in principles of paid marketing, including Facebook Ads and display advertising. You should also be analytical and good with numbers.
Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on ad spend (ROAS.)
We expect you to design, implement, test and optimise campaigns using established best practises, as well as using the latest techniques and innovative methods.
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies
- Launch and optimise various PPC campaigns
- Oversee accounts on search (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing) and social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn & Pinterest)
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROAS
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards in Google Data Studio)
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts
- Write concise briefs for graphic designers honed for particular ad use
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- Find ways to reduce risk of click fraud
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends
- Working closely with the Social Media team and Marketing Manager.
- You are passionate about helping NZ businesses grow through digital
- You have current Google AdWords certifications (ideally but not necessary)
- You have previous paid search and social experience
- You can work well both independently and within a team environment
- You can interpret performance data to identify areas of opportunity to maximise client results and ROI
- You can review and manage campaign performance and provide useful data insights
- You are capable of taking a brief and building new campaigns through to final approval and go-live
- You can plan and implement multiple campaigns
- You can proactively report and communicate directly to your managers and clients
- You can run A/B tests, analyse results and make recommendations
- You’re looking to learn and grow, proactively seeking personal development
- You are well-organised, responsible, and self-managing
- You’re eager to contribute to company culture, engaging in the growth and vision for the business
We help ecommerce businesses grow by delighting their future customers. We have a wide range of clients spanning several industries and countries making this an exciting opportunity for you.
While Keetrax HQ is based in Nelson, our team is fully remote, which gives you the freedom to work independently from where you like, and be part of an amazing team that’s spread around New Zealand, Australia, Canada and South Africa. Despite the time differences, we have an active social office digitally that has a lot of laughs while ensuring we have adhered to our clients KPI’s, personal goals and, of course, ROAS.
We are looking for someone who is based in New Zealand, is a citizen, resident or has permanent working rights.
Why this job is right for you:
- Professional growth opportunities and on-the-job training
- Healthy work hours – no crazy overtime expectations
- Varied clients and projects with tangible results – you know the difference you’re making!
- Cool, collaborative, and experienced colleagues
- Culture of transparency, encouragement, and integrity
- Remote office – work from home
How to apply
- Outline your experience relevant to the role
- Outline your expected salary package
- Explain in just one or two sentences what experience you feel you can bring to the role
If you feel you fit the above criteria then we’d love to have you apply for the position!
Thanks and good luck!