Come work with amazing companies from all around the world on a wide variety of projects. While we’re based in Nelson, New Zealand, we have staff working for us globally. So whether you’re living in Nelson or Dunedin or somewhere in between, and you think you fit the bill, apply today!
What you will be working on
- Building front-end features such as recent sales tickers, shipping calculators, product configurators
- Contributing to complete new website builds
- Implementing website features, such as lazy loading of images, automatic SEO content, PDF gift vouchers.
Your skills and experience
- More than three years of professional experience, including working with ecommerce.
- Experience with Neto and the [email protected] template language
- Experience with Git and Git workflows
- Ability to independently come up with and develop solutions that are pragmatic, but also secure, maintainable and performant
- An eye for detail and accuracy – because we are remote we expect little back-and-forth; you need to be able to deliver functional solutions consistently
- Being able to quickly pick up new technology and tools
- Understand the client’s vision and deliver on their objectives
- Good communication skills – you will be working remotely so you need to be able to ask questions clearly and quickly understand project briefs with limited interaction
- Work remotely with flexible hours – New Zealand time zone prefered
- Meet deadlines consistently
We are looking for a developer to join us full-time. You will be working remotely as part of our growing international team.
What we value
- Caring – We work hard to make our clients business grow because we care for them. This job is not for somebody that just wants to clock in and out. We expect you to care for the impact that your work will have.
- Lifestyle – We believe that having strong personal interests will make you perform better professionally and creatively. You will have flexible hours, and sometimes life must be able to borrow some from work.
- Being Proactive – Working remotely means that we may not be able to ‘jam’ together, so being proactive and providing input on a regular basis is a key part of our team.
- Staying Positive – We all have bad days and make mistakes. How you deal with this is important: we value finding the positive angle in everything.
- Openness – We care for you too, and there is nothing you can go wrong that will get worse if you bring it up and discuss this. We need to be able trust you to always be open about how the work is going – when it goes well, as well as when you run into roadblocks.
When responding to this job listing please provide us with a cover letter on why you are interested in working at Keetrax, along with real examples of your work – e.g. Github profile, websites you developed or worked on, etc. Applications without cover letter will not be considered.