Come work with amazing companies from all around the world on a wide variety of projects. While we’re based in Nelson, New Zealand, we have staff working for us globally. So whether you’re living in Nelson or Dunedin or somewhere in between, and you think you fit the bill, apply today!
Remote Front-End Developer – Fast growing ecommerce agency
- Headquarters: Remote
- Must be located in New Zealand or Australia
We help ecommerce businesses grow with marketing, custom development and CRO. Our client’s online revenue grows 15-43% year over year in several industries and countries. Knowing thousands of visitors interact with your code daily and making an impact on our clients’ bottom line makes this an exciting opportunity.
- Remote Working Within New Zealand
- Be Part Of A Growing Team With Amazing Culture
- Opportunity To Make An Impact
What you’ll be working on
- Building front-end features such as recent sales tickers, shipping calculators, product configurators
- Complete new website builds
- Implementing website features, such as lazy loading of images, automatic SEO content, PDF gift vouchers.
As a front-end developer at Keetrax, you’ll be working on a wide range of projects for clients all around the world. From optimising checkout flows to building transactional email templates.
The work is varied and rewarding as you’ll get to deal with a varied range of ecommerce companies with unique problems that we can solve for them. All our clients have exciting businesses and you will be partly responsible for helping them achieve their dreams.
Keetrax aims at growing established ecommerce companies and our work is always changing and never boring.
You will be able to work anywhere you want as long as you are available during most of NZ business hours. The work is fully remote, permanent and full-time. You will be working alongside our talented team to ensure we are always delighting our clients’ future customers.
Your skills and experience
- More than three years of professional experience, including working with ecommerce (Maropost experience a bonus).
- Experience with Git and Git workflows
- Ability to independently come up with and develop solutions that are pragmatic, but also secure, maintainable and performant
- An eye for detail and accuracy – because we are remote we expect little back-and-forth; you need to be able to deliver functional solutions consistently
- Being able to quickly pick up new technology and tools
- Understand the client’s vision and deliver on their objectives
- Good communication skills – you will be working remotely so you need to be able to ask questions clearly and quickly understand project briefs with limited interaction
- Work remotely with flexible hours – New Zealand time zone prefered
- Meet deadlines consistently
We are looking for a developer to join us full-time. You will be working remotely as part of our growing international team.
How to apply
If you feel you fit the above criteria then we’d love to have you apply for the position!
Thanks and good luck!
While Keetrax HQ is based in Māpua, our team is fully remote, which gives you the freedom to work independently from where you like, and be a part of an amazing team that’s spread around New Zealand, Australia, Canada and South Africa. Despite the time differences, we have an active social office digitally that has a lot of laughs while ensuring we have adhered to our clients KPI’s, personal goals and of course sales growth.
We are looking for someone who is based in New Zealand or Australia, is a NZ citizen, resident or has permanent working rights.