Come work with amazing companies from all around the world on a wide variety of projects. While we’re based in Nelson, New Zealand, we have staff working for us globally. So whether you’re living in Nelson or Dunedin or somewhere in between, and you think you fit the bill, apply today!
- You will be comfortable taking an ownership role in development as well as being on the tools – being available to help where you can.
- You will work closely with your supervisor to support the architectural integrity and commercial balance of the team delivery.
- You will schedule and resource the work to meet the business priorities, help the team with estimates, provide task and project status tracking, pro-active escalations, and identify risks and blockers.
- You will be expected to own the output of your work and drive to increase quality, whilst maintaining focus on velocity to ensure business needs are being met.
- You will be comfortable with providing technical input, advice and feedback to both developers and non-developers
- You will be familiar with using techniques like version control, pair-programming, code reviews and test-driven development.
- You will have good software design and architecture and be a natural technical problem solver.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- An ace at full stack web app development using Python and Django, efficient and clean with your code and have a design sense. You will be:
- Working on our own SaaS products.
- Working directly with our clients on their ecommerce websites, API integrations and internal tools.
- Prior software experience in a technical leadership role.
- 3+ years of industry experience as a full stack web developer. Ideally, you are strong in Python, Pandas and Django.
- Extensive experience in designing and developing enterprise grade software
- Excellent communication skills to perform your role and interact with other departments and stakeholders
- Organisational and time-management skills
Sound exactly like you? Apply today via Seek.
- Full time & part time positions available, with flexible hours
- Work remotely from New Zealand, Australia, Canada, or the United States
- Freelancers and contractors may apply
Sound exactly like you? Email us at j[email protected].
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Excels at PCC campaign management across a variety of platforms
- Understands the nuances of Google AdWords and Facebook Ads social media marketing, with preferably 2+ years experience
- Creates high quality, original Ad content to delight customers
- Improves conversion rates and optimization
- Understands the lead lifecycle and customer journey
- Participates in planning great social media campaigns
- Continuously learns about emerging technological trends
- Cooperates with designers and other team members
- Has a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Delivers final assets consistently
- Possesses great technical skills and the ability to quickly pick up new tools
- Understands the client’s vision and delivers on their objectives
- Communicates clearly, effectively, and efficiently, especially as we are a remote team
- Meets deadlines consistently
- Lives in New Zealand
What We Value:
- Caring. Because we care about our clients, we work hard to make their businesses grow. This job is not for someone who just wants to clock in and clock out. We expect you to care about the impact your work will have.
- Lifestyle. We believe that having strong personal interests will make you perform better professionally and creatively. You will have flexible hours, and sometimes life must be able to borrow from work.
- Being Proactive. Working remotely means that we may not be able to ‘jam’ together, so being proactive and providing input on a regular basis is a key part of our team.
- Staying Positive. We all have bad days and make mistakes. How you deal with this is important. We value finding the positive angle in everything. For example, if a client doesn’t like a particular design, we expect you to take this as an opportunity to come up with something different.
- Openness. We care about you too, and there is nothing you can do wrong that will get worse if you bring it up and discuss it. We need to be able to trust you to always be open about how the work is going – when it goes well, as well as when you run into roadblocks.